Total average value of up to $40,000
- 10 scholarships are available.
- Based on academic achievement and offered to the highest-achieving students.
- Minimum ATAR of 98.00.
All conditions must be met
- International student.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016.
- Completed Year 12 in 2015 and has not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- Intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- You must remain an international student
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- No application is required. Students that apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.