- $3000 one-off payment and reimbursement of the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) fees.
- The number available is variable
- Based on academic achievement and offered to the highest achieving students. Commencing or continuing students enrolled in the nominated Business and Economics postgraduate programs will be invited to apply for the QTEM program.
All conditions must be met
- An Australian or a New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an international student
- A commencing or continuing student intending to enrol in one of the following degrees at a Monash campus in Australia:
- Master of Actuarial Science
- Master of Applied Econometrics
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Banking and Finance
- Master of Business Economics
- Master of Economics
- Recipients must participate and complete the QTEM program and remain enrolled in the required Master's degree
Application and other information