- Tuition fees paid for the duration of the degree
- Up to two scholarships will be available each year.
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree in mathematics with a minimum of a distinction weighted average mark (70%).
- Applicants will be short-listed based on their academic records and will then undergo interviews with a panel of academics and industry partners.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of permanent resident visa or
permanent humanitarian visa, or an international student, and
- A commencing student enrolled in the Masters of Financial Mathematics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. You will be automatically assessed based on your academic record when you submit an application for the course.