Total value of $5000
- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) for one year only.
- Up to 50 scholarships are available.
- Based on academic achievement.
- The faculty reserves the right to distribute the scholarships across a range of engineering programs to ensure that women with a diverse range of engineering interests are included among the recipients.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or an international student.
- Female studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016.
- Minimum ATAR of 95.00
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. Students that apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.