Note: The value of this scholarship for 2016 has changed. Scholarships already offered for 2016 intake will be honoured provided the scholarship offer is accepted by the deadline stated on the scholarship letter of offer.
- $6,000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement and awarded to all eligible students.
- For commencing and continuing students
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark of 80%, or overall grade point average of 3.2 (4) or above will be awarded the level 1 scholarship.
- Continuing Monash students (after their first semester of full-time study in a Faculty of IT course) are eligible for this scholarship if they achieve a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 80% - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or a New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing or continuing full-fee, postgraduate (coursework) student who commenced in 2014.
- Continuing students, who were not eligible for the scholarship upon entry, must have completed a minimum of 18 credit points but no more than 24 credit points of study (excluding advanced standing) based on the WAM of their Faculty of Information Technology degree.
- You must maintain a minimum of a Weighted Average Mark of 60% each semester.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- No application is necessary – new students will be assessed upon entry into the degree.