Total value of up to $16,000
- $4000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- One scholarship is available.
- Based on academic achievement and awarded to the highest-achieving students.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016.
- Commencing the full-time Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences Advanced with Honours degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- ATAR of at least 90.00.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
Application and other information
- No application is required. Students that apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.