Total average value up to $2000
- $2000 one-off payment (paid over two semesters).
- Access funding to run entrepreneurship initiatives with students and staff in faculty.
- Participation in the supported Ambassadors program run by the Monash GENERATOR.
- Work with students from across Monash University to enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem on campus.
- Attend the Elevator Awards night, a black-tie event to celebrate entrepreneurship at Monash
- Up to 10 scholarships available (one per faculty) each academic calendar year.
- Interview performance demonstrating their ability to lead a team, work with others, engage in a professional context, manage initiatives and showing initiative as a self-starter.
- Demonstrated commitment and motivation to work with faculty students and staff to promote an entrepreneurial mindset.
- An understanding of entrepreneurship and its application to the student’s discipline.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or international student, and
- Enrolled in a Monash University undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral coursework program for the full academic year and,
- Must have completed 48 credit points at Monash within the last two years.
- Recipients must retain their enrolment.
- Recipients must participate in the GENERATOR Entrepreneurship Ambassador Program, which involves attending the induction workshop, representing the student’s faculty at a quarterly Student Entrepreneurship Council and developing and implementing a student engagement initiative in the student’s faculty.
Application and other information