Total average value of up to $34,000
- $8000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed, up to a maximum of 4 years.
- $2000 one off travel grant for an intercultural study experience.
- Academic mentoring by a senior staff member and alumni mentoring.
- Private study area at Caulfield and Clayton campus only accessible to Monash Business School Scholars program participants.
- Up to 40 scholarships are available.
- Awarded to the highest achieving Year 12 students based on their ATAR score or equivalent. Students must have achieved a minimum ATAR score of 98.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016, and
- Intending to enrol in a single degree or double degree* owned by the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
*includes the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of International Business
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Finance
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- No application is required. Students who apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.