The Mallee Division of General Practice Scholarship was introduced to assist and encourage students from the Mallee region to pursue a degree from the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, with financial support towards their cost of living.
- $8000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Two scholarships available.
- Awarded to the highest achieving student based on academic achievement.
- Preference will be given to students if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you experience other forms of disadvantage such as:
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing or continuing student, enrolled in or intending to enrol in in one of the following degrees in the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at a Monash campus in Australia
- M2006: Bachelor of Nursing
- M3001: Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (Honours)
- M3002: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- M3006: Bachelor of Radiography and Medical Imaging (Honours)
- M3007: Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Midwifery (Honours)
- M6011: Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine
- Residing in the Mallee Region of Northern Victoria
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- You must maintain a minimum credit average (60% or above) each semester.
Application and other information