Total value of up to $5,000
- $5000 per annum for one year only.
- Based on academic achievement, interview performance and potential demonstrated during the selection process.
- You must have good communication skills, maturity, enthusiasm, initiative and leadership qualities; and participate in extracurricular interests.
All conditions must be met
* Students who have taken a 'gap year' after Year 12 and have obtained the required ATAR to commence any of the specified degrees are also eligible to apply.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016*.
- Commencing either the Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Computer Science, or the Bachelor of Computer Science Advanced (Honours) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- ATAR of at least 80.00.
The scholarship may be suspended or discontinued (at the discretion of the IBL Director) if these conditions are not met
- Full-time enrolment (waived only at the discretion of the IBL Director).
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark of 65%
- Not fail any units.
Application and other information
- All students who list at least one of the eligible degrees on their VTAC preference list will be considered.
- All applicants must also submit an online application.
- Interview details will be provided for up to 50 short-listed applicants in December 2016.
- This scholarship can be deferred in exceptional circumstances only, and at the discretion of the IBL Director.