Total value up to $24,000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed, up to a maximum of four years.
- Variable, depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016 or a student applying from a TAFE institution
- Minimum ATAR of 95.00 (eligible TAFE students must have a minimum of a High Distinction GPA or Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 80 per cent for a Diploma-level qualification).
- Commencing any undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia (including double degrees offered by other faculties that contain an information technology component).
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction average (70% or above).
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- No application is required. Students that apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.