- $6000 per 48 credit points for a maximum of three years only.
- Recipients may have the opportunity of paid vacation employment. This opportunity is separate to the scholarship.
- Up to two scholarships available.
- Awarded to the highest achieving students based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
- Australian citizen or permanent resident, and
- Participating in the Engineering Leadership Program, and
- A female student enrolled full time in at least the second year of engineering studies in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction weighted average mark (70 per cent).
Application and other information