Total value of $32,000
- $5000 per 48 credit points of study for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the Bachelor of Engineering degree. An additional $12,000 will be paid for the Master of Advanced Engineering component.
- Up to 50 scholarships will be offered per year
- Awarded to the highest achieving Year 12 students based on their ATAR score or equivalent. Students must have achieved a minimum ATAR score of 95
All conditions must be met
- An Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016
- A commencing undergraduate student
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in (the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program) at a Monash campus in Australia
- Recipients must maintain a minimum of 70% grade average
Application and other information