Total average value of up to $24,000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed, up to a maximum of 4 years.
- Up to 50 scholarships are available.
- Based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, international student.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016.
- Minimum ATAR of 98.00.
- Commencing any engineering undergraduate single or double degree included in the degrees offered by the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. Students who apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.