- Two grants are available.
- Based on academic achievement and your commitment to health in the Wellington and East Gippsland Shire.
- Applicants must provide a statement in their application in regards to their commitment to health in the Wellington and East Gippsland shire and outline their understanding of health issues in rural and regional Victoria.
All conditions must be met
*Including the graduate entry Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at Gippsland campus.
- Australian citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing a full-time Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine* degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Resident of the Wellington or East Gippsland shire for at least five years prior to tertiary study.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment
Application and other information