- $2000 one off payment in your first year of study
- Students with financial disadvantage receive an additional $500 payment in every subsequent year of study for the duration of your degree.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds - our program that connects high-achieving first year students.
- Variable depending on funding.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Eligible for entry via the Monash Guarantee; and
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016; and
- Achieve a minimum ATAR 90.00.
- You must not be receiving another scholarship to be eligible for this scholarship and ongoing payments
- Students will be required to verify their financial circumstances each year in semester 1.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Commencing students application information
- The benefit under this scholarship has changed from that published in the Scholarships 2017 Guide and that all applicants must refer to the updated information before applying for this scholarship.