- $12,500 per 48 credit points of study for two years
- One scholarship is available
- Awarded to the highest achieving students based on their academic performance in their third year of their course of study at Monash and meet the equity criteria.
All conditions must be met
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen
- From one or more of Monash University's defined equity or personal disadvantage groups (for domestic students only)
- Indigenous Australians
- from regional and remote areas of Australia
- experiencing financial disadvantage
- have a disability or long-term medical condition
- recent refugees
- experiencing difficult circumstances
- attended an underrepresented school
- Enrolled full time in the third year of an Engineering/Business (or Finance) double degree in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction weighted average mark (70 per cent).
|Application and other information|