Total average value up to $18 000
- $6000 annual payment, paid for a duration of three years.
- One scholarship is available.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement and need to eligible applicants.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview with selection panel.
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in a career in business and/or finance and/or law and future leadership potential.
All conditions must be met
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- Current undergraduate students enrolled in the Bachelor of Commerce (Law Pathway) who meet the eligibility requirements to enrol in the second year of the Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/Bachelor of Commerce at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- Consideration is given if, in addition to financial disadvantage, students experience other forms of disadvantage such as:
- difficult circumstances
- Indigenous Australian background
- recent refugee
- disability or medical condition
- from a regional and remote area of Australia
- attended an under-represented school
- A minimum credit WAM of 60 per cent and completed 48 credit points of study.
- The recipient must maintain a minimum of a credit weighted average mark of 60 per cent.
- Recipients must also provide an annual report to the donor of the scholarship.
Application and other information