Total value of up to $24,000
- $6000 paid per year for the duration of the degree, up to four years.
- One scholarship available.
- Based on academic achievement and need and offered to the highest-achieving students.
- Consideration is given if, in addition to meeting the financial disadvantage, you have a permanent residence that is more than 50km from the Melbourne CBD and/or you are an Indigenous Australian.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016.
- Commencing the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy degree in the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- You must maintain a credit average (60%) each semester.
- You will be required to provide a one-page report for the donor at the end of the academic year, detailing your achievements over the course of the year and the impact the scholarship has had on them.
|Application and other information|