- $6000 per 48 credit points of study for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds - our program that connects high-achieving first year students.
- One scholarship is available consecutively.
- Based on academic achievement and need and awarded to the highest-achieving students.
- Year 12 students must have achieved a minimum ATAR of 95.00.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum of a high distinction WAM (80%)
- Preference will be given to Indigenous Australians or students who have a refugee background.
All conditions must be met
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, and
- female enrolled in Year 12 or IB in 2016, or
- female continuing undergraduate student, and
- experiencing financial disadvantage and
- intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above)
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: