This grant was established in 1996 by Dr John Serry in memory of Dr Paul Baker who was in general practice in Yarram, Victoria for 30 years. The scholarship was introduced to assist rural Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery students with relocation and living-away-from-home expenses.
Total value varies
- Variable, depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement and need.
All conditions must be met
* Including the graduate entry Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at Monash Gippsland.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing or continuing Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine* full-time undergraduate student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- From a regional and remote area.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment
|Application and other information|
- Cannot be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: