Was introduced to support financially disadvantaged students studying the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery. One of the priorities of this trust is to provide scholarships for students of medicine, particularly for those students who for financial reasons would otherwise be unable to pursue this course of study.
- Variable, depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement and need.
All conditions must be met
* Including the graduate-entry Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at Monash Gippsland.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- ATAR of 95.00 or continuing students with a high-distinction average (80% or above).
- Commencing or continuing Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine* full-time undergraduate student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: