The grant was created to assist students studying medicine to meet their accommodation costs and other expenses incurred in connection with their studies.
Total value varies
- Based on academic achievement and need.
- Preference will be given to students who reside or have resided in the Indigo Shire in North East Victoria.
All conditions must be met
* Including the graduate entry Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at Monash Gippsland.
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Experiencing financial disadvantage.
- From a regional and remote area.
- Commencing or continuing the undergraduate Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine* degree full-time at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: