- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- All eligible students will be offered a scholarship.
- Based on academic achievement. Students must have achieved an overall GPA of 2.8 and above on a 4 point scale in one of the eligible degrees.
All conditions must be met
- An International student.
- Studying or have completed any of the following Republic Polytechnic qualifications:
- Diploma in Sports and Leisure Management
- Diploma in Sports and Exercise Sciences
- Diploma in Sports Coaching
- Diploma in Outdoor and Adventure Management
- Diploma in Health Management and Promotion
- Diploma in Health Services Management
- Specialist Diploma in Outdoor and Adventure Learning.
- Commencing student intending to enrol full time in the Bachelor of Education (Honours) in the Faculty of Education at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a minimum credit average (60% or above) each semester.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- No application is required. Students that apply for a course will be automatically assessed.