Total value of up to $6000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only.
- One jazz scholarship available.
- One classical scholarship available.
- Based on a combination of academic performance and previous musical performance as determined by the School of Music.
- Performance at an interview/audition.
- Continuing students must have achieved a minimum of a distinction average (70%) in their principle music study.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or and international student.
- Commencing or continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Playing a specialised instrument as determined by the School of Music.
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the School of Music.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- You will be asked to provide a progress report on the benefits of this scholarship to the donor during the year.
- Eligible students will be invited to an audition/interview by the School of Music and will be automatically assessed for this scholarship.