This scholarship is under review for 2016.
Total value varies
- 50% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (two highest-achieving students).
- 25% of tuition fees paid per year until the minimum credit points for your degree are completed (one will be offered to the third highest-achieving student and five scholarships will be awarded to the highest achieving students from Malaysia).
- Eight scholarship are available.
- Based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
*Have an overseas qualification at the time of application, or an offshore applicant with an Australian qualification who has not applied for a course through VTAC.
- International student*.
- Commencing undergraduate student in either the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) or Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy at a Monash Campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70%) each semester.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.