The Peter Finch Mathematical Statistics Honours Scholarship is the School of Mathematical Science's prestigious award at the undergraduate level. It is awarded to high-achieving undergraduate students who wish to continue their passion in mathematical statistics through research programs offered in their honours year.
Total value of $5000
- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only.
- One scholarship is available.
- Based on academic merit.
- Supervised by a staff member within the School of Mathematical Sciences.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, international student.
- Average of 90% or above in 24 credit points of relevant mathematics units at level three.
- Enrolling full-time in the Honours degree of Bachelor of Science, or the 48 credit point honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in statistics, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton campus.
- Maintain full-time enrolment.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.