Part funding of this scholarship is provided by donations made to the Monash Achieving Potential Scholarship Fund. Thanks to the generous support of Monash University alumni an additional four scholarships will be provided in 2017. To learn more about the Monash Alumni Outreach Campaign please visit: https://community.monash.edu.au/general-donate-now
- Tuition fees paid for the duration of the degree
- $3,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Two scholarships are available each year. Additional scholarships may be available depending on funding.
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement and need.
All conditions must be met
- International student.
- Holder of a Bridging Visa A or E.
- Commencing undergraduate student, applying for a course either directly to Monash or via VTAC, and meet all the conditions required for entry into a course.
- You must maintain a pass grade average (50% or above) each semester.
- You can continue to receive the scholarship if your residency changes.
- You will not be eligible to continue receive tuition payments if you are changed to a Commonwealth Supported Place place and are eligible to defer your fees, but may continue to receive the bursary.
- Recipients of scholarships funded by the Achieving Potential Scholarship Fund will be asked to provide an annual progress report for the duration of their scholarship (this will be noted on your offer letter). This report will be used to communicate to donors who funded these scholarships and will provide students with an opportunity to share their appreciation, experiences and benefits of receiving a scholarship.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- You must have applied for a course, and be offered a course at Monash to be considered.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship.
- Applications close Wednesday 20 December 2017.