The John Swan Chemistry Honours Scholarship is the School of Chemistry's premier award at the undergraduate level. It is awarded to high-achieving undergraduate students who wish to continue their passion in chemistry through research programs offered in their honours year.
Total value of $5000
- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Emphasis will be placed on achievement in third-year chemistry units or equivalent.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, international student.
- Commencing or continuing full-time in an honours program in the School of Chemistry at the Monash University Clayton campus.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: