- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Four scholarships are available. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
All conditions must be met
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- International student.
- Commencing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia (you must have received a full Monash course offer).
*Students studying Australian Year 12 may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
- Students studying Australian Year 12*.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- You will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Selection round and closing date
| Round one: October 15 || Semester one or two of the following year |
| Round two: November 15 || Semester one or two of the following year |
| Round three: January 15 || Semester one or two of the current year |
| Round four: March 15 || Semester two of the current year |
| Round five: April 15 || Semester two of the current year |
| Round six: June 12 || Semester two of the current year|