This scholarship is funded by the generosity of Hong Kong based Monash Alumni.
Total value of up to $188,000
- $47,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (up to 4 years). To be used for tuition fees and to contribute towards accommodation and living costs. One return economy flight will be provided by Monash each academic year.
- 1 scholarship offered for 2017 course start date
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (750 words)
All conditions must be met
- A citizen of Hong Kong; and
- Commencing student with a full Monash course offer in a single undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Law or the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia; and
- Students must have achieved the minimum entry requirements for their preferred course; and
- Does not have the financial means to support overseas study at Monash University
- Recipients must maintain a minimum WAM of 65% and above and remain enrolled as an international student.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- Applications are now closed.
- You must submit evidence of your family’s annual household income in 2015. This may include a certified copy of BIR60 and/or evidence of eligibility for the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Scheme (CSSA), Tertiary Student Finance Scheme (TSFS) or Textbook Allowance (TA), for the course application fee of $100 to be waived.
- Please send both the course and scholarship applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject header "Hong Kong Alumni Scholarship"