- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid toward tuition fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Two scholarships are available
- Based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
- International student.
- Studying and completing the Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY).
- Commencing on-campus undergraduate student in the Faculty of Business and Economics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Achieved a minimum MUFY score of 85 (including English and subject pre-requisites).
- You must maintain Weighted Average Mark of 70% each semester.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.