Total value up to $3,500
- $3500 payable as 10 $350 monthly rebates (February to November) paid to your Monash Residential Services (MRS) account for one year only.
- Half scholarships valued as $1750 and payable as 10 $175 rebates are also available.
- If you receive the scholarship after February, you will receive the scholarship for the remainder of the residential year (i.e. from July to November) at the rate of $350 per month.
- Up to five scholarships available, or equivalent half scholarships.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities which may include public speaking experience and experience holding office-bearer positions on committees and clubs.
- Evidence of significant active involvement within the Indigenous community
- Capacity and willingness to act as an ambassador on behalf of Indigenous people at MRS events and activities throughout the year.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background.
- Commencing or continuing full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia*.
- Intending to live at MRS.
*Enabling students may also be eligible.
- You must remain a resident in MRS.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a pass average (50%) each semester.
- You must not be in breach of any current MRS conditions of residency.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an interview.
- Find out more about application information for: