- Diploma of Engineering (IT stream): Tuition fees paid for the duration of the Diploma of Engineering (IT stream).
- IT degree: $6000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum points of your Faculty of Information Technology degree* are completed.
*Does not include the Bachelor of Computer Science Advanced (Honours)
- Variable, depending on funding.
- Awarded to the highest achieving year 11 student (for Part 1 entry) or year 12 student (for Part 2 entry) or to a student with studies deemed relevant by the Faculty. Selection will be based on academic achievement and demonstration of commitment to a career in Information Technology.
All conditions must be met
- To be eligible, applicants must be:
- An Indigenous Australian
- A commencing student intending to undertake the IT stream in the Diploma of Engineering, at Monash College in Australia.
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance throughout your enrolment in both the Diploma and Faculty of IT degree
Application and other information
- No application is necassary. Students will be automatically assessed.
- Cannot be deferred