Total average value of up to $16,000
- Tuition fees paid for the duration of the degree
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Up to two scholarships available.
- Based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background.
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student in an approved degree or graduate pathway program in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a credit average (60%) each semester.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- No application is required. Students that apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.