- Tuition fees paid for the duration of the Diploma of Engineering and $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum points for your Bachelor of Engineering degree are completed.
- Variable, depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement and a demonstration of commitment to a career in the engineering profession.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background.
- Commencing undergraduate student intending to enrol in the Diploma of Engineering at Monash College in Australia.
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance throughout your enrolment in both the Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.