- $2,637 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid up to a maximum of one year only.
- Varies subject to funding.
All conditions must be met
|*Including the Diploma of Tertiary Studies.|
- You must maintain full-time on-campus enrolment, and verify this each semester.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- You are not eligible if you have previously completed the requirements of a bachelor's degree or high-level award, unless such an award is a prerequisite to the current undergraduate course of study (e.g. completing a bachelor's degree and then enrolling in an honours degree).
- The maximum duration you can have access to one or more Commonwealth scholarships is a total of eight scholarship periods (i.e. twice yearly for up to four years).
- You may hold a Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship and Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship concurrently but not sequentially.
- Find out more about application information for: