- $2599 per annum for the duration of the degree, up to a maximum of four years.
- 18 scholarships are available in 2016.
- An additional allocation of 12 scholarships is available for eligible students enrolling in the Indigenous Enabling Program in 2016.
All conditions must be met
|*Including the Diploma of Tertiary Studies.|
- You must maintain full-time on-campus enrolment, and verify this each semester.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- You are not eligible if you have previously completed the requirements of a bachelor's degree or high-level award, unless such an award is a prerequisite to the current undergraduate course of study (e.g. completing a bachelor's degree and then enrolling in an honours degree).
- The maximum duration you can have access to one or more Commonwealth scholarships is a total of eight scholarship periods (i.e. twice yearly for up to four years).
- You may hold a Commonwealth Education Costs Scholarship and Commonwealth Accommodation Scholarship concurrently but not sequentially.
- Find out more about application information for: