Total average value up to $3000
- Three scholarships are available.
- Applicants will be automatically assessed when they submit an application for the relevant placement program through the Faculty of Arts.
- In instances where there are two or more suitable candidates, an interview may also be conducted by ACJC.
- Priority may be offered for students undertaking a Holocaust and Genocide Studies or Jewish Studies Minor.
- Preference will be given to students who can articulate how the internship will enhance thier professional or academic development.
- Consideration is given to academic achievement in previous tertiary studies.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background.
- Enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Arts and in the second or third year ATS3129 Arts Internship Unit.
- Undertaking placement in Australia or overseas; or
- Enrolled in one of the following International Study Tour units offered by the Australian Centre for Jewish Civilisation
- ATS3314/APG4314 Seeking Justice: South Africa and Rwanda
- ATS3284/ATS4286 Final Journey: Remembering the Holocaust
- ATS3287/ATS4287/APG4287 War and Peace: Models of Conflict Resolution
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- The recipient will be asked to provide a written progress report on the benefits of this scholarship to the donor and the ACJC website at the conclusion of the unit, accompanied by a photograph.
- Applicants will be automatically assessed when the submit an application for the relevant study program through the Faculty of Arts.