Total average value of up to $30,000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds - our program that connects high-achieving first year students.
- Five scholarships are available.
- Based on academic achievement and need.
All conditions must be met
- Indigenous Australian background.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2016.
- Current Monash student or an undergraduate student applying from another university or TAFE or who has completed a higher education award previously; and
- Intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Consideration is given if you experience forms of disadvantage such as:
- You must maintain a pass average (50% or above) each semester.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: