Total value of $2250
- One scholarship is available.
- Based on academic achievement.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the student with the highest aggregate mark in 24 credit points of third-year pharmacology units.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Completed 24 credit points of third-year pharmacology-based units.
- Commencing an honours program in the Department of Pharmacology at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.