The Yoshida Scholarship was established to support a research trip to Japan to support students undertaking honours in the Japanese or Asian Studies Program, School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Faculty of Arts.
Total value of $5000
- One scholarship will be offered.
- Based on academic achievement.
- You must provide a written statement with your application outlining the necessity of conducting research in Japan, a coherent research plan approved by your supervisor, and a detailed program for your research trip.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or an International student.
- Current undergraduate student enrolled in an honours degree in Japanese studies or Asian studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Conducting research in Japan as part of the honours degree.
Application and other information