Total value of up to $10,000
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year only.
- One scholarship is available.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark of 80% in the Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (includes graduate entry students).
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing in the Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Supervised by a staff member in the Centre for Obesity Research and Education (CORE).
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and complete and submit all assessment tasks and hurdles for each semester.
Application and other information