The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
Total value of up to $6000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid up to a maximum of one year only.
- 20 scholarships are available based on academic achievement.
- 30 scholarships are available based on need.
- Based on academic achievement or need.
- Minimum of a high distinction average (80% or above) in previous tertiary studies or
- to domestic students if, in addition to financial disadvantage, you are experiencing other forms of disadvantage such as:
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing a separate 48 credit-point honours degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- Non-Monash students can only apply during the late application period in January.
- Find out more about application information.