Total value of $10,000
- $10,000 paid per 48 credit points of study for one year only.
- One scholarship is available.
- Based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, an international student.
- Commencing student enrolling full-time in Economics in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree or Bachelor of Economics honours degree at the Monash Clayton campus.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum of an honours level 2A (distinction) grade average in semester one to receive payment in semester 2.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.