The Homer Le Grand Student Assistance Scholarship was introduced in honour of Professor Homer Le Grand who was Dean of the Faculty of Arts from 1999 to 2006. It celebrates the achievements of students who have overcome serious academic hardship and have become eligible to enter the Honours program.
Total value up to $2000
- $2000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid up to a maximum of one year only.
|Number offered |
- Variable depending on funding.
- Offered to the most improved eligible students on the basis of academic achievement.
- Further information regarding the selection criteria for this scholarship can be obtained from the Faculty of Arts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 9905 2107.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing an honours program in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a minimum of a credit average (60% or above).
Application and other information