- One scholarship available.
- Applicant will be required to submit a research proposal on the topic 'Internet and technology policy and legal issues'. The scholarship recipient will be selected based on the quality of his or her research proposal.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Honours Research Unit (LAW4327 Research Unit).
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Coursework Scholarships Unit to provide their research proposal via email.
- Find out more about application information.