Total value of $5000
- $5000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) of study for one year only.
- Two scholarships are available.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Minimum average mark of 85% in 24 credit points of relevant mathematics, physics, engineering or atmospheric science units at level three.
- Commencing an honours program supervised by a staff member within the Atmospheric Science area of the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa or an international student.
- Commencing full time in an honours degree in Atmospheric Science in the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and be supervised by a staff member of the Atmospheric Science group in the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment.
- You must achieve at least 16 of their 20 honours course work credits from courses in Atmospheric Science and choose a research project in Atmospheric Science
Application and other information