- $2000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid up to a maximum of one year only.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark of 80% in your undergraduate major/honours specialisation.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Commencing an honours program in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70%.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All students will be automatically assessed.