Total value of $6000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Two scholarships will be awarded in 2016.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will be ranked according to results, and shortlisted students may be interviewed by an AMREP scholarship panel.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, international student.
- Minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 80% or above across your undergraduate study.
- Commencing or continuing in a full-time Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP) honours program at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and demonstrate that satisfactory progress is being achieved. This will be determined by a brief report from the student's honours supervisor.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- Find out more about application information for: